We are always on the lookout for talent. Check back often for available positions.
We are always looking for talented sales people! If you have a proven track record of driving revenue and building market share we want to talk to you. Send your resume to email@example.com
Senior Systems Network Engineer
Responsible for directing the activities of the Tech Support/Installation, Data Load/Conversion, and Systems QA Testing departments, in compliance with the company’s procedures.
- Establishes system deployment requirements, standards and schedules.
- Interfaces with Program Management to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Manages the Tech Support, Testing (Internal and Customer Acceptance) and Data Load/Conversion in cooperation with the managers of those departments.
- Provides support for VENTRAQ Customer Support, Engineering, Integration, Sales, and other departments as needed.
- Proactively seeks solutions to current or potential problems/issues.
- Keeps abreast of the latest technology and VENTRAQ products as to provide the customer with the best possible deployment of their purchased solution.
- Creates and maintains procedures and policies for the Systems Deployment area and all departments there under in cooperation with their respective managers.
- Good understanding of telephony systems; both wired and wireless environments.
- Scripting and text parsing, with emphasis on use of Perl, Python or other tools.
- Thorough knowledge of SQL, Oracle and other databases.
- Familiar with spreadsheets, Access databases, MySQL for purposes of database load/creation from legacy systems.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree (or equivalent experience).
- Four – six years related experience, including supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to travel for extended periods worldwide.
- Able to work late and weekends as the need arises.
- In depth knowledge of the company product line.
- Technical knowledge in M-S Windows operating system, Communications Protocols and web-based architecture.
- Technical knowledge in Dell, HP, other Windows platforms, and Oracle RDBMS.
- Educational emphasis in information systems, computer science, networking, and telecommunications.
- Demonstrated ability to deal professionally with all staff levels.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.