We are always looking for talented sales people! If you have a proven track record of driving revenue and building market share we want to talk to you. Send your resume to email@example.com
Software Developer/Programmer IV
PURPOSE: Design, develop, troubleshoot and support operation of a management system for enterprise voice and data telecommunications services. Initially this position is on-site at client location in Washington DC., and eventually transfers to Headquarters in Rockville, Maryland.
- Performs requirements analysis, solution design to code and test additional features and local customizations of Ventraq’s web-based software systems that support telecom asset and inventory management, work order processing, cost allocation, vendor invoice reconciliation and data integration/ETL.
- Responsibilities include engaging with users and management, gathering sample inputs & outputs to conduct business process and data analysis, breakdown tasks, estimate effort, manage a delivery schedule and adjust priorities.
- Provides engineering input for QA, training, documentation and operations support of new and enhanced functionality.
- US Citizen
- Active Secret clearance or ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an IT-related field.
- Experience with Pentaho Reporting or other Reporting/Dashboard tools.
- Preferred having strong written and communications skills
- Familiarity with voice and unified communications operations and billing
- Oracle DB performance monitoring, tuning and security
- SOAP and/or RESTful web services development
- Eclipse IDE
- C, C+ programming skills
- Pentaho Data Integration (aka Kettle)
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.