We are always looking for talented sales people! If you have a proven track record of driving revenue and building market share we want to talk to you. Send your resume to email@example.com
REPORTS TO: VP of Engineering
PURPOSE: Programming, troubleshooting and modifications of web-based and back-end Windows and RDBMS software applications.
- Performs application programming, unit testing, troubleshooting of new and existing NetPlus Product software for web-based Windows back-end Java EE and .NET environments, in accordance with objectives, priorities, schedules, and standards.
- Interacts internally and externally to understand customer objectives and assist with identifying suitable software implementation approaches and operational procedures.
- Uses DevOps tooling for task workflow, source code configuration management, patching, build & release management, and supporting front-line customer care.
- Contributes subject matter expertise to support coworkers involved in the product lifecycle support and sales engineering.
- The position allows for working from a home office or Ventraq’s Rockville, MD office.
- Provides technical guidance for cross-department collaborations.
- At times of resource strain, assists with non-programming technical tasks such as data conversion, installations, product configuration, performance tuning.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Business Unit’s supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- RDBMS (Oracle and MS SQL) and Structured Query Language
- Windows O/S (server and desktop). Scripting: .bat, PowerShell, PERL or python
- Eclipse IDE, git and/or CVS
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience involving daily JEE and/or .NET programming and RDBMS. Telecom Industry experience is especially desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally work across all departments and levels.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.